The following notices serve to answer the following questions regarding your data:
- Who we are?
- Why we collect personal information about you?
- What is our legal basis for processing your personal information?
- What personal information do we need to collect about you and how do we obtain it?
- What do we do with your personal information and what we may do with your personal information?
- Who do we share your personal information with and why?
- How we maintain your records?
- What are your rights?
- Who is the Data Protection Officer?
- How to contact the Information Commissioners Office.
Patient Privacy Notice
COVID-19 Supplementary Privacy Notice for Patients
General Practice Transparency Notice for GPES Data for Pandemic Planning and Research (COVID-19)
Staff Privacy Notice
Young People Privacy Notice
National Data Opt-Out
Please see the official NHS Guidance - click here.